(Closed) MLR Project Manager
Level Ex uses state-of-the-art video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to accelerate the adoption curve of new techniques and products in medicine. Using the psychology of entertainment - our games drive an order of magnitude more engagement than other digital HCP marketing and training approaches… and we are just scratching the surface of what is possible.
Our games revolutionize the way medical professionals advance their clinical skills, earn CME, and keep up-to-speed on challenging cases, new drug therapies, medical devices, and clinical best practices. The company's medical video games run on phones, tablets, and web browsers, and are played by over 750,000 healthcare professionals. Our latest cloud-gaming platform allows multiple users to diagnose or treat a virtual patient collaboratively over video-conferencing platforms like Zoom. Top-20 pharmaceutical and medical device companies (including J&J, Amgen, Philips, Baxter, and many others), national medical societies, and government organizations such as NASA leverage Level Ex’s acclaimed platform for HCP education and training.
We’re now looking for a resourceful, organized MLR (Medical/Legal/Regulatory) Project Manager to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Be an expert in brand-specific Medical/Legal/Regulatory (MLR) systems
- Prepare and submit all MLR submissions, including coordination with appropriate client contacts
- Collaborate with the account teams and Senior Project Manager to provide creative solutions to timing and budget constraints
- Creating a scalable process and helping build out a dedicated team
- Update weekly internal status reports and lead weekly internal meetings
- Coordinate with internal teams on submission timelines and dependencies
- Set up internal meetings along with creating and sharing internal contact reports
- Monitor timelines and generate weekly reports
- Work directly with QA and game development teams
- Develop and document a repository of submission process and strategies for specific clients
- Anticipate team concerns and resolve them to maintain efficient workflow
Who We Want To Meet
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional experience in software development production or project management
- College degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Science/Medicine
- Effective and professional communication, with both internal and external team members
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) along with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.)
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and attention-to-detail skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Team oriented, self-motivated, and not egocentric
Bonus Points For
- Experience with previous submissions to MLR teams
- Experience with industry software tools like FUSE, JIRA, and other submission tools
- Experience using Confluence for documenting and communicating goals
- Experience working in Kanban using iterative software development methodologies
- Experience working in QA
- Familiarity with medical and anatomy concepts
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% remote for all U.S. employees or ability to work out of our awesome downtown Chicago office if you desire
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.