Co-Founder & CTO
LeagueDay is seeking a CTO to continue our platform’s development, oversee maintenance of our current infrastructure, and partner on our evolution as we continue to execute our vision.
We’ve worked with a fantastic contractor out of New York to-date as our CTO. We are currently bootstrapped, on the eve of launch, and have strong momentum on our Pre-Seed raise. Given an appropriate candidate, this job will be Co-Founder level equity and TBD salary at funding.
LeagueDay is an esports & videogaming audio entertainment platform. We’re currently ~90% of the way through building our MVP. We aggregate esports/gaming podcasts, produce and distribute live audio of esports events (‘esports radio’), and will build a creation/sharing platform for users to create live and recorded audio content and post it to their profiles.
- Fundraising: we have ~$100,000 in F&F funding, and a strong start to our Pre-Seed raise
- Team: we have a strong team with experience with Spotify, PlayStation, Credit Suisse, Activate, others
- Business: we signed a partnership agreement with Riot Games to be the ‘Official Audiocast of the LCS’
- Be a thought leader as you continue to architect our scalable technology stack
- Lead the development of our platform, and co-vision our product’s uses and functionalities
- Hire and manage software engineers (contractors and FTEs) and/or development shops
- 5+ years of professional full-stack development experience
- Proficiency with AWS
- Experience working in a serverless environment
- Experience working with streaming technologies
You love esports and video gaming. This company is built on love for the industry and ecosystem that we are building a new streaming platform for. This is a bonus and is not mandatory.
League Day Team