Edtech Game Designer
Edtech Game Designer
Do you want to make a positive difference helping kids discover their passion? Do you have strong experience in Minecraft and Roblox game design and possess excellent leadership skills? If so, apply today!
WHY JOIN LAVNER EDUCATION?
Lavner Education, one of the world's leading Edtech companies for kids, powers the Lavner Camps, Tech Revolution, and Lavner IQ brands, offering camps, classes, gaming tournaments, and online tutoring to kids worldwide. Whether at locations like Penn, NYU, Berkeley, and UCLA, or through our online learning options, we are redefining the education industry like never before. By embracing the concept that kids should love what they do and have the opportunity for high-quality live, interactive learning, we create cutting-edge learning experiences that feature top-notch curricula and great staff, all backed by the industry's most talented, passionate, and dedicated leadership team.
- Create Minecraft and Roblox games for the marketplace and for use in our camps and programs
- Create and power a company YouTube channel that focuses on educational and fun experiences in Minecraft and Roblox
- Research, develop, review, and enhance content, curricula, tutorials, and hands-on activities for tech and gaming camps and related programs
- Run and support online gaming tournaments
- Possess a broad range of knowledge of technology pertaining to our camps
- Provide remote and in-person support to team members at camp locations and online to ensure optimal delivery of our programs
- Instruct year-round tech programs as needed
- Provide customer service in a friendly, professional, and positive manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Game Design, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong knowledge of Minecraft, Game Design, and programming. Must be able to code in Scratch, Python, Java, or similar languages
- Knowledge of other areas in STEM a plus
- Strong work ethic, passion for quality, and ability to manage multiple priorities and meet all deadlines
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
- Clearance of all required background checks
Are you a motivated, detail-oriented self-starter with an intense desire to succeed and a “whatever it takes” attitude? If so, apply today!
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!