With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. Our Gent Studio is now on the lookout for a IT Manager. As Larian scales and evolves our IT Infrastructure to needs evolve too. We need someone to lead these efforts across our 5 studio locations in Ghent, Dublin, Quebec, Saint Petersburg and Kuala Lumpur.
- Design and implement infrastructure that enables teams to make amazing games, across multiple studios
- Manage the small IT-team - daily management and motivation of team members
- Actively identify main risks and potential improvements
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Develop and maintain installation, design, and configuration procedures and documentation
- Define and monitor the planning, risks and budget of the IT infrastructure on the short and longer run
- Manage and optimize relationships with IT-suppliers
- On-site support to end users
- Strong strategic analytical thinker with good reporting skills and experience in international and global organizations in the domain of IT-security (preferably certified).
- Experience working in a leadership capacity within IT and Information Security.
- Strong background in Infrastructure, Service Delivery, IT Operations, Desktop technical support and Vendor Management, LAN and WAN.
- Strong knowledge of general operating systems, virtual machines, server environments
- Networking and security solutions experience
- Easily able to adapt to changing conditions in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills in English (spoken and written). Persistent in getting things done
- Independent, but appreciates teamwork
NICE TO HAVES
- Knowledge of IT asset management systems, ID management systems, security policies.
- Experienced in data security and implementing IT and user policies.
- Strong Strategic, Stakeholder management and delegation approaches
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.