(Closed) Character Artist
The team that created Divinity: Original Sin 2, PC Gamer’s Game of the Year 2017 and Metacritic’s top-rated PC game of 2017 is working on new projects and looking for new talents. We want to find passionate, skillful people to join us on our next adventure.
- Create 3D character models in Z-brush and Maya, bake lowpoly models, create UVs and texture them with Substance Painter (or equivalent 3D or 2D packages).
- Work with other departments (animation/design) so character models follow technical guidelines, and processes and tools can be improved.
- 3D character artists are responsible for creating: humanoids, monsters, animals, clothing, armor, weapons, and much more.
- Mentor juniors to improve their skills
- Must have at least 5+ years experience as a Character Artist in the video game industry.
- Strong traditional drawing skills, knowledge of human anatomy, excellent feeling for shape, colour, lighting and composition.
- A strong interest in medieval/fantasy/steampunk characters and environments.
- Experience with working in game editors like Unreal/Unity.
- Good communication skills, able to work in a team and take creative input from the art director and lead.
- Proficient written English
Nice to haves
- You have a talent for concept drawing and 2D drawing skills.
- You have previously released games in your portfolio.
- You have participated in art competitions.
- You have published articles in CG magazines
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with ever-evolving skillsets and passion for player experience. If you want to contribute to making amazing RPG experiences, we would love to hear from you.