Business Development Intern
Lab Cave is a company located in Madrid. Our company specializes in the creation of its own video games for mobile platforms and in the optimization of video games from other important developers in the sector. We have more than 400 titles published since 2014.
We are looking for a person who joins as a Business Development Intern, who is proactive and integrates well into our team. Do you like working in a dynamic and agile environment? Would you like to attract new corporate accounts, manage and exploit your commercial portfolio? We offer you the opportunity to join a team of professionals, where we believe that talent feeds talent. We do not believe in bureaucracy, nor in individualities. We all work together to achieve the best results. All of us can contribute to the final product. We believe in skills and value each other's work. If these are values that you are passionate about, then perhaps you are the person
we are looking for.
At Lab Cave, we currently want to incorporate a trainee in our Business department to learn and develop in our commercial area.
What we offer?
- Internships within a consolidated technological team.
- Remuneration 500 euros gross per month.
- Hours: 9: 30-14: 30hr.
- Dynamic and young environment with a good work environment.
- Possibility of development in the company
Your main functions will be:
- Research companies for ASO and UA Services
- Use tools available to find the right contact at each company and their email address
- Send emails on behalf of Lab Cave
- Input information into CRM
- Use tools to contact potential clients
- Hand of leads to the appropriate person internally
- Potential to join calls, will depend on workload and task completion
- Potential to assist in a sale, same dependency as above
- Review and provide suggestions for materials
- An understanding of email marketing would be preferred, but can be taught
- Understanding about the game industry is strongly preferred
- Specifics in mobile games, a plus
- Basic understanding of mobile metrics would be a plus
- Ability to organize, schedule and work completed
- Desire to learn and take in new information
- Ability to follow process
- A love of games is always a plus
- A good level of English
Informática: No indicado
Idiomas: Inglés alto
Jornada: Horario de Mañanas
Contrato: Convenio de Prácticas para estudiantes.
Remuneración: De 300 a 500 euros/mes