Facebook Community Manager
We are communities - united by true passion. Kyma drives brands forward on the wave of social media, precisely matched to the right audience. We are radically transparent creative experts, offering market-beating agility and value.
AGILE | RADICAL | TRUE
We are at the cutting edge - always the fastest moving and most adaptable - predicting trends, never following.
We are different. We are powerful. We are leaders in our field and beyond.
We are our audiences. Building communities, connecting people with real passion.
We are looking for individuals to fill a Community Manager role, operating and growing a large Creator's Facebook page.
- Operating wholly a Creators Facebook page, this includes:
- Capturing, editing and publishing past and future content from the Creators other Social Media channels.
- Create original social media content, both in collaboration with the client and independently.
- Monitoring the page, compiling data such as engagement, retention, loyalty and general viewership.
- Being an innovator, looking past trends and seeking to find new ways to publish the content so that growth is maximised.
- Graphic design experience is also preferred but not needed.
- Passion for gaming in a broad knowledge of genres and platforms
- Editing experience is necessary
- Extensive experience with social networking sites, preferably Facebook
- Experience working with Creators' social media platforms (Not limited to Creator's however, experience working with brands/organisations is also applicable)
- Ability to interpret social media insights data and create action points based on that data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A proactive attitude and the drive to continuously improve the work that we deliver to clients.
- Strong understanding of community management best practices.
- Fluent in English.
- Even if you feel under-qualified, still apply! This still may be perfect for you.
The position is freelance and remote, perfect for people looking to expand their portfolio or simply looking to enter the Community Management profession!