Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Senior Growth Manager (Hyper Casual) you’ll be responsible for running multiple simultaneous campaigns on multiple acquisition channels to get as many players as possible for our games, and be responsible for keeping our monetisation stack healthy, while working with internal teams and external partners to evolve and improve our monetisation methods.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create campaigns to convince people to play our games so everyone can see how awesome they are, and ensure Kwalee are making as much money as humanly possible! Negotiating deals, tweaking performance and driving new initiatives are all my specialities.”
What you will really be doing
- Managing numerous simultaneous campaigns for our live games
- Analysing and optimising the ad campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Working with account managers directly to develop relationships and improve performance
- Monitoring and optimising monetisation channels
- Lead and manage all ad monetisation aspects of our games
- Maximise the global revenue and profit margins on our mobile game portfolio
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our advertising and tech partners, finding ways to maximise their performance and capabilities
- Work as part of the User Acquisition and Monetisation team on game launches, campaign sustaining and new ventures
- Develop monetisation best practices for our wider team and ensure they’re followed
- Define and develop our monetisation strategy with input from senior staff
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience with mobile ad monetisation management and user acquisition, either within an app publisher or an ad network
- Experience working across multiple teams with ability to organise and manage
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable drawing conclusions from data
- People-person with excellent communication skills
- Passion for mobile games
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- A dog friendly office - bring your favourite pooch! (There’s dog-free areas too)
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Access to on site gym - no more skiving!
- 25 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Relocation support available
- VISA Sponsorship available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Entertainment area with consoles, pool table, tennis table and darts!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.