Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile games developer and publisher based in the beautiful town of Leamington Spa, England, within the area known as Silicon Spa where over 3,000 game developers work.
Kwalee is one of the world's fastest growing studios and has rapidly become the largest hyper-casual publisher in the UK. Thanks to hit games including Draw it, Looper, Jetpack Jump, Shootout 3D, Go Fish!, Plank! and Rocket Sky, Kwalee has hundreds of millions of players across the globe, placing us within the top 5 mobile developers worldwide.
The company was founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE - awarded by the Queen, co-founder of Codemasters and comprises of a highly skilled and creative team that has doubled its size in the last year. The team includes many industry veterans and the original creator of the Micro Machines video games (yes, you read well, we have celebrities here!).
As a Producer you have a passion for mobile games, knowledge of the industry and great management skills to help our development team to produce the best games.
You'll be part of a development team that will be based in the new office that we're going to open in Bangalore.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, helping everything to run smoothly in our games.”
What you will really be doing
- Working with the Head of Development to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee game releases.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Analytical departments to ensure release deadlines are met.
- Providing regular feedback on the games we make and helping design create the best games we can.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure our games are extremely high quality.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 70 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important design and technical decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- 2+ years experience in a production management role within a games studio.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Strong understanding of F2P mobile games including game design and KPIs.
- Experience of agile project management methodologies.
- A “self-starter” mentality.
- A strong interest in mobile games and play them daily.
We offer a generous benefits package to all our employees that includes a team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment among other perks.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.