Digital Marketing Executive (Talent Acquisition team)
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers, with well over 600 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS! and Eternal Hope.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to be integrated in the Talent Acquisition team who is creative, aware of social media trends and understands how they can be used to promote Kwalee’s jobs in a fun and original way.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create campaigns to show off how great Kwalee’s culture is and attract people to apply for our positions!”
What you will really be doing
- Creating original and visual content to promote the positions we have available using Adobe Suite
- Planning and creating campaigns using web, social media, email, videos, display advertising and SEO/ SEM on a global and regional scale.
- AB testing of the different campaigns and analysis of the results to improve and optimise the CTR
- Collaborating with the Talent Acquisition and Marketing team to organise and run successful marketing campaigns to advertise our vacancies.
How you will be doing this
- You'll be part of an agile and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You'll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar Digital Marketing position
- Experience in using major analytics programs (Google Analytics, Wordpress, WebTrends etc)
- Excellent skills with the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) and experience creating content
- Knowledge of SEO and ability to track metrics and maximise clicks
- People-person with outstanding communication skills
- Creative flair in producing original content
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.