Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers, with well over 600 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS! and Eternal Hope.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As an Associate Producer you have a passion for mobile games, knowledge of the industry and great management skills to help our development team to produce the best games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I am the person behind the curtain, helping everything to run smoothly in our games.”
What you will really be doing
- Working with the Senior Producer to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee game releases.
- Managing multiple small teams of developers to deliver projects on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Analytical departments to ensure release deadlines are met.
- Providing regular feedback on the games we make and helping design create the best games we can.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure our games are extremely high quality.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important design and technical decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- At least 1 years experience in a production management role within a games studio or 3+ years in a role with similar responsibilities i.e. QA, Product Management.
- A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Strong understanding of F2P mobile games including game design and KPIs.
- Experience of agile project management methodologies.
- A “self-starter” mentality.
- A strong interest in mobile games and playing them daily.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also contribute to your pension, offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- Access to on site gym - no more skiving!
- 25 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Entertainment area with consoles, pool table, tennis table and darts!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.