Administrator (Talent Acquisition Dpt)
Kwalee is a leading independent mobile game developer and publisher based in Leamington Spa – the UK’s biggest gaming hub outside Greater London and a great place to live – along with growing teams in Bangalore and Beijing.
Now the largest hypercasual games publisher in the UK, Kwalee is a company known globally thanks to half a billion downloads for hit mobile games including Draw it, Bake it, Shootout 3D, Rocket Sky and many more. These successes have driven rapid growth in recent years and with exciting new projects in the works for Nintendo Switch and PC alongside the studio's hypercasual specialism, Kwalee shows no signs of slowing down!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of mobile gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As an Administrator you work very closely with the Talent Acquisition team and take ownership of all administrative responsibilities within the department. You have excellent communications skills and are extremely organized.
You'll be part of a team that will be based in the new office that we're going to open in Bangalore.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make my colleagues’s life a bit easier and walk alongside our candidates during the interview process”
What you will really be doing
- Handling all administrative tasks related to the Talent Acquisition department, including arranging Skype/Face to Face interviews, tests, and any other ad-hoc admin task.
- Reviewing and replying general enquiries.
- Assistance with the input of data for analytics within the department.
- Support arranging recruitment events.
- General administrative support for other departments when needed.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 100 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Experience in recruitment administration is a plus but it’s not required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Self starter attitude, proactive
- Passion for games is a plus
We offer a generous benefits package to all our employees that includes a team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment among other perks.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.