Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile games developer and publisher based in the beautiful town of Leamington Spa, England, within the area known as Silicon Spa where over 3,000 game developers work.
Kwalee is one of the world's fastest growing studios and has rapidly become the largest hyper-casual publisher in the UK. Thanks to hit games including Draw it, Looper, Jetpack Jump, Shootout 3D, Go Fish!, Plank! and Rocket Sky, Kwalee has hundreds of millions of players across the globe, placing us within the top 5 mobile developers worldwide.
The company was founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE - awarded by the Queen, co-founder of Codemasters and comprises of a highly skilled and creative team that has doubled its size in the last year. The team includes many industry veterans and the original creator of the Micro Machines video games (yes, you read well, we have celebrities here!).
As an Administrator you work very closely with the Talent Acquisition team and take ownership of all administrative responsibilities within the department. You have excellent communications skills and are extremely organized.
You'll be part of a team that will be based in the new office that we're going to open in Bangalore.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make my colleagues’s life a bit easier and walk alongside our candidates during the interview process”
What you will really be doing
- Handling all administrative tasks related to the Talent Acquisition department, including arranging Skype/Face to Face interviews, tests, and any other ad-hoc admin task.
- Reviewing and replying general enquiries.
- Assistance with the input of data for analytics within the department.
- Support arranging recruitment events.
- General administrative support for other departments when needed.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 70 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important design and technical decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role
- Experience in recruitment administration is a plus but it’s not required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Self starter attitude, proactive
- Passion for games is a plus
We offer a generous benefits package to all our employees that includes a team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment among other perks.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.