Ad Operations Executive
Kwalee is an expanding, independent mobile games developer and publisher based in the beautiful town of Leamington Spa, England, within the area known as Silicon Spa where over 3,000 game developers work.
Kwalee is one of the world's fastest growing studios and has rapidly become the largest hyper-casual publisher in the UK. Thanks to hit games including Draw it, Looper, Jetpack Jump, Shootout 3D, Go Fish!, Plank! and Rocket Sky, Kwalee has hundreds of millions of players across the globe, placing us within the top 5 mobile developers worldwide.
The company was founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE - awarded by the Queen, co-founder of Codemasters and comprises of a highly skilled and creative team that has doubled its size in the last year. The team includes many industry veterans and the original creator of the Micro Machines video games (yes, you read well, we have celebrities here!).
As Ad Operations Executive you are the beating heart of our ad monetisation; setting up, organising and running our advanced monetisation systems across a huge variety of platforms. When we need high-performing ads, and we need them fast, we come to you.
What you tell your friends you do
“I prepare our games to ensure they’re making as much money as possible!”
What you will really be doing
- Managing ad monetisation aspects of our games including setup and optimisation
- Using ad mediation tools such as MoPub, as well ad networks (Ironsource, Unity Ads, AppLovin etc.) on a daily basis
- Assist in developing and implementing new methods for monetising our catalogue of hyper-casual hits
- Working on numerous products at once, organising personal time to ensure all tasks are completed to a consistent standard
- Working within the User Acquisition and Monetisation team, providing UA & Monetisation executives with the information they need to launch and sustain hit games
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to achieve the best results
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 85 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important design and technical decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced and passionate team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience working across multiple teams with ability to organise and manage
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable handling data
- People-person with excellent communication skills
- Passion for mobile games
- At least 1 year of experience working as an ad ops executive or similar role within an ad network or mobile publisher
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays! (Complete freedom to design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.