Valorant Coach – Remote (Turkey)
Reports To: Head of Esports
Direct Reports: None
Start Date – March 2021
This is a target driven success focused role that requires someone with a desire to progress personally & professionally. You must be able to work in Turkey
The Coaching positions will assist in developing the program in a manner that is consistent with and advances our Strategic Plan and will advise us on opportunities and challenges associated with the growth of the program.
The Valorant coach will be responsible for scheduling and coaching intercollegiate matches and tournaments, scheduling practice preparation with competitive varsity level teams, and scheduling the training lab/arena with time for walk-ins interested in gaming. The coach must demonstrate a vision for a collegiate Esports program at Kumiho Gaming.
- Identify Strengths and Weaknesses of Players
- Help In-Game Leader in game, create tactics make the game stronger.
- Develop Strategies, Update them and Analyze Opponents.
- Attend Practices per week.
- Communicate with Managers, Players and staff from other organizations for competitive games.
- Fluent in Turkish and English.
- Passionate about Gaming with expert knowledge on VALORANT of it’s Global and Turkish esports ecosystem, players and teams.
- Creative, proactive and driven.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Be flexible and able to work outside standard working hours, weekends, and environment when required.
- Have Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of Game (Minimum of Immortal rank on last 2 seasons)
- +18 preffered
If hired you will be expected to:
Please fill in the application by supplying a covering letter. Please ensure everything is included in PDF format.
That’s a start-up, unfortunately, we can’t offer a fixed salary, we will offer you commissions from the revenue for the first months.
What we can offer;
Competitive commission structure with bonuses
Unlimited holiday, sick days, Family leave (for new parents)
We value integrity, honesty, and transparency
You will have the chance to benefit from our talent initiative, and the opportunity to acquire new skills and grow alongside the business. From mentoring schemes and educational workshops to industry event attendance and guest speakers - we are proud of our dedication to development.
We also offer the following benefits;
- Minimum 12 days off in a month (That’s a start-up 🤓)
- Special Package for off days 😊
- Bonus Scheme
- Probably 22° C ~ 33.8° F warmed office in the near future 😋
Our Goals for 2021
As one of the fastest rising Project management company in Turkey, Imagination is looking to make key hires and announcements to cement its place as fundamental in the digital media industry. The COO will exemplify our ambition and vision to build a Tier 1 media organization with the goal of 1M$ investment.