Social Media Manager for NFT Game
Do you like bringing together epic communities? Chibi Legends of the Warring Kingdoms is recruiting a deeply passionate Social Media Manager to become a Master Strategist of the NFT community experience and member engagement on our social channels and networks.
In this role, you will ally closely with our Marketing Director and Marketing Manager to complete your main objectives: strategizing all community efforts within Chibi Legends and the Warring Kingdoms, serving as the voice of our community to our internal teams, and coordinating with other departments to ensure that community members are equipped with the latest tools and receive accurate intel in the timeliest manner.
The ideal candidate is a community leader and compassionate role model well-versed in the NFT gaming community and experienced in social media management.
- Curate and execute our growth strategy and engagement plans for social media and community events to align with our brand voice, establish our presence, increase community interaction, and strengthen our relationship with active members.
- Establish best practices for onboarding community members, moderators, and social messaging with a focus on connectivity, innovation, engagement, and gamification.
- Lead daily conversations with, and manage a troop of community moderators and volunteers to ensure the execution of social media strategy and hosting events.
- Manage and engage with the community on social channels and networks including, but not limited to: Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, and LinkedIn.
- Draft compelling stories and messaging to capture the adventure and excitement of Chibi Legends of the Warring Kingdoms on social channels and networks.
- Develop meaningful community sentiment reports that give insight into the community’s experience and help prioritize solutions to topics causing negative sentiments.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department and our allies to cross-promote our marketing and communication efforts.
- Ability to start immediately.
- Extensive understanding of NFTs, PC gaming, or mobile gaming and 2+ years’ work experience in positions requiring community building or social media management.
- Deep passion for community building and management; being a core gamer and active NFT community member is highly preferred.
- Hands-on experience in setting up and maintaining social channels and networks for corporations or influencers on Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, and LinkedIn.
- Full professional proficiency in English, Memeing, Virality, and NFT lingo.
- High charisma and agility stats to respond effectively and quickly to incoming positive or negative sentiments from the community.
- Compassionate and selfless effort in helping our community members with any struggles with our project, or celebrating their joy.
- Exceptional communication, diplomatic, and presentation skills with the curiosity to explore people's behaviour and produce intelligence reports to help with decision making and land meaningful narratives.
- Superior time management trait with a flexible schedule to work remotely on your own while keeping pace with an international team across different time zones.
- Creative direction, video editing, or graphic design.
- Specific experience with NFT games, esports, or event management.
- Tech-savvy with NFT platforms and smart contracts.
- Hands-on managerial or technical experience with Discord bots.
- Fluency in additional languages and knowledge of various cultures.
- Highly competitive salary package with bonus token distribution.
- Fully remote and flexible schedule to rally our Chibi army and allies around the world.
- Opportunity for local candidates to work out of our office in an accessible and dog-friendly coworking building, 15 minutes from public transit. Amenities include bike storage, collaborative work lounge, stocked kitchen, private phone booth, wellness room, and showers.
- Acquire new skills while working alongside a veteran team of Executives and Directors with experience of 8-10 years in their specialized fields.
- Unlock our resources and contacts in the DeFi Alliance Gaming Accelerator Program and upcoming opportunities.
- Early access to sneak peeks and development of our roadmap features.
- Be at the front line of the battle and a part of the legend in NFT gaming.