WHO WE ARE
KSE Esports Management, LLC is the esports branch of Kroenke Sports & Entertainment. Currently, we manage the Los Angeles Gladiators (Overwatch League) and the Los Angeles Guerrillas (Call of Duty League), with eyes towards upcoming expansion into other games. We are dedicated to building a lasting legacy in esports and connecting to the greater Los Angeles community with the development of the Hollywood Park stadium and complex.
We’re looking for a producer/editor to support the video content needs for the KSE Esports brands, with a specific focus on Valorant. The ideal candidate has a cerebral experience in esports video production and is passionate about Valorant and creating strong content.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own video projects from pre-production to post-production to ensure timely delivery of polished video while capturing highest possible video and audio quality
- Execute on writing and pre-production, as well as videography and editing
- Direct and lead talent on set
- Manage gear closet and keep inventory of equipment
- Collaborate with other members of the video and marketing teams to guide and develop narratives, write stories, and execute on a diverse style of video content
- Handle all logistics and communications around shoots, interfacing with third party vendors as needed
- Regular communication with head of video to execute on deliverables
- Build out workflows that eliminate inefficiencies
- Keep an eye on changing trends and techniques in the space to constantly improve upon content quality and ideas
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience in production and post-production, with strong technical knowledge of cameras and post-production workflow
- 5+ years of experience with YouTube and social media video in relation to esports
- Strong knowledge of lighting techniques and audio signal flow
- Deep familiarity with Adobe products
- Experience with running a small production team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong familiarity with the gaming space, particularly Valorant
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously and constantly ideating and executing on new and exciting projects
- High EQ, personable & approachable with a strong problem-solving approach
- Organized and detail-oriented; experience with Asana or similar project management tools is a plus
- Reliable and communicative, able to find creative solutions on the fly when challenges arise
REEL IS REQUIRED.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
KSE Esports Management, LLC strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.