Marketing Manager, Esports
WHO WE ARE
KSE Esports Management, LLC is the esports branch of Kroenke Sports & Entertainment. Currently, we manage the Los Angeles Gladiators (Overwatch League) and the Los Angeles Guerrillas (Call of Duty League), with eyes towards upcoming expansion into other games. We are dedicated to building a lasting legacy in esports and connecting to the greater Los Angeles community with the development of the Hollywood Park stadium and complex.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to set digital strategy and tone for all the KSE brands across our owned and operated platforms. The ideal candidate will be comfortable within a new organization that is growing quickly and can plan for the future while executing on the immediate.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead strategy for all owned & operated platforms across digital platforms and social media, including newsletter and website
- Oversee social content calendars for all brands and collaborate with social media managers to develop social strategy for each brand
- Guide social media managers in executing consistently across each brand
- Collaborate with content, design, and partnerships teams to develop and execute campaigns and their expression on social platforms, including paid media campaigns
- Develop and nurture relationships with platform partners to ensure social stays ahead of all platform changes
- Manage conversations with external partners as needed
- Monitor the ongoing digital conversations about the brands, teams, and other relevant parties
- Report on the growth and performance of each brand via analytics and adjust plans based on actionable insights
WHO YOU ARE
- A creative person deeply embedded in the online gaming and esports sphere, in-touch with the most relevant trends
- A social media connoisseur, experienced with running large esports or gaming brands for multiple years
- Driven and determined to develop strategies for high-performing social and digital content, with a track record that reflects it
- Familiar with updating and optimizing website layouts, Squarespace experience is a plus
- Experienced with email and newsletter marketing, MailChimp experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Overwatch, Call of Duty, and Valorant esports is a plus
- Proactive, identifying areas of improvement and addressing them accordingly
- A strong communicator and team player
- An experienced manager, leading and developing the team underneath
- Detail-oriented, nothing slips by you
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
KSE Esports Management, LLC strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.