Graphic Designer, Esports
WHO WE ARE
KSE Esports Management, LLC is the esports branch of Kroenke Sports & Entertainment. Currently, we manage the Los Angeles Gladiators (Overwatch League) and the Los Angeles Guerrillas (Call of Duty League), with eyes towards upcoming expansion into other games. We are dedicated to building a lasting legacy in esports and connecting to the greater Los Angeles community with the development of the Hollywood Park stadium and complex.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to support the design needs for the KSE Esports brands. The ideal candidate is a creative team player passionate about design and gaming who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate cross-functionally with social and content teams to visually execute concepts and create high quality assets for the KSE Esports brands
- Develop and execute dynamic graphic content for wide-ranging design requests, including internal and public-facing projects with a heavy focus on digital and social media
- Determine the design, layout and formatting of assets. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs
- Ensure design excellence and application of brand guidelines, voice and tone, and market research throughout all design projects
- Understand creative trends, digital best practices, and provide creative solutions in conjunction with business objectives
WHO YOU ARE
- Three to five years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Strong visual skills and background in digital design
- Organized and flexible, able to balance requests and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong self-starter, able to see projects from inception to completion
- A collaborative team player able to work independently and within a team
- Experience with motion graphics is a plus
- Knowledgeable about gaming and esports is a plus
PORTFOLIO IS REQUIRED.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
KSE Esports Management, LLC strongly support equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.