(Closed) Marketing Manager – Social Media
We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
[ ABOUT THE ROLE ]
At our core, we are gamers, dedicated to creating premier experiences and bringing joy to millions of gamers worldwide. If you share the ethos, you could be one of us.
We are looking to hire a Social Media Marketing Manager with a minimum work experience of 3 years who will lead and run our social media programs for multiple games in India. The candidate will be expected to
- Have a strong understanding of social media basics, gaming TG in India, and basic digital marketing
- Own, conceptualize and run Social Media Campaigns from scratch
- Report and monitor individual campaigns, adapt to scale, and roll out interventions if necessary
- Plan social calendars, run creative production with Art team, and conduct feedback cycles
- Work with Esports teams to assist tournaments via socials and online marketing
- Work with agencies to hit targets on key social metrics, cross function with brand and ad agencies
- Take independent ownership of campaigns, channels, discussions and drive KPIs
[ WHAT WE EXPECT ]
While a strong understanding of the games industry is ideal, we treat it as an enabler rather than a filter. You must be
- Adept at building and running channels on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc.
- Experienced in digital conversations with large communities on large platforms
- Strong understanding of social posting principles, basics of impressions/views and engagement
- Able to demonstrate your passion for gaming, having played OR having worked in gaming organizations [Good to have]
- Strong at reporting, working with cross functional teams across geographies for results
- Good at assimilating feedback, liaising with Dev teams to figure solutions and working with core KOLs
- Additional understanding of AAA esports/mobile gaming esports and following trends is a plus.
- Regular/Past player of our games is always a helpful plus.