We are looking for a seasoned Quality Assurance Lead that will make every Kopla product an example in quality and reliability.
- Apply the latest Agile and Lean QA methodologies to product development
- Own development QA and sync with publishing QA, making sure our games rock!
- Manage outsourcing needs
- Passion and hunger to create your best work yet
- Self-driven attitude, willingness to take ownership and ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and meticulous approach to testing
- Product driven mentality
- Passion to learn and contribute with other areas of product development
- Fluent in English
- Already living in Finland
- Experience in game development
KOPLA OFFERS YOU
- Full-time position in a stable company
- An important role part of a self-organising team
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely weekly
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Awesome studio in the city centre of Tampere
- Choose your phone and computer
- Coffee and snacks
- Finnish welfare and healthcare benefits
We will fill the position as soon as the right candidate walks through our castle doors!