Sr. Account Executive
Konami Gaming, Inc. entered the US gaming market in the 2000s and we’ve spent the last two decades moving the industry forward with breakthrough games, head turning cabinets, and a casino management system that brings it all together. Over that time, we’ve garnered our share of awards and established a corporate culture of success and innovation.
A world leader in systems and game development, Konami can offer you the best of both worlds - stability within a dynamic, creative environment. We are excited to announce that Konami Gaming Inc. is growing and expanding into new product lines, including premium and standard games, and new market segments. As we enter a new growth period for the Company, we are expanding our reach to attract top talent in game studio operations, technology and product development.
We are on the hunt for passionate, honest, and fun individuals to join the future of play. Your future is here at Konami Gaming, Inc!
Konami is currently looking for a Sr. Account Executive to join the team!
What you'll be doing:
- Sets call cycles and travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, resolve customer issues, or talks with customers analyzing sales floor and developing business relations.
- Updates and reports product forecast reports on regular basis, identifying major sales opportunities, and marketing needs.
- Maintains thorough working knowledge of product line and its application within marketplace, displaying or demonstrating product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizing salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained. Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm’s production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Complies and maintains updated account database of all customers through personal contacts, trade journals, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Websites, and other sources
- Uses electronic contact management systems to manage territories and set objectives.
- Works with internal departments to target customers, create forecasts, report account activities, marketing needs and literature.
- Tracks stock levels, coordinates customer training, enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database, collaborates to resolve delivery problems, and prepares for trade shows.
- Reports any discrepancies, changes or recommendations, and/or problems for resolution to senior management.
- Complies with the company’s regulatory guidelines and corporate policies at all times.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding the company, products and employee information.
What we'll want you to have:
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of related experience and/or training with large accounts. Experience in the Gaming Industry is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Travel is required- can be as high as 50%-75%.