(Closed) Software Engineer - Game Development
Konami Gaming, Inc. entered the US gaming market in the 2000s and we’ve spent the last two decades moving the industry forward with breakthrough games, head turning cabinets, and a casino management system that brings it all together. Over that time, we’ve garnered our share of awards and established a corporate culture of success and innovation.
A world leader in systems and game development, Konami can offer you the best of both worlds - stability within a dynamic, creative environment. We are excited to announce that Konami Gaming Inc. is growing and expanding into new product lines, including premium and standard games, and new market segments. As we enter a new growth period for the Company, we are expanding our reach to attract top talent in game studio operations, technology and product development.
We are on the hunt for passionate, honest, and fun individuals to join the future of play. Your future is here at Konami Gaming, Inc!
What you'll be doing:
- Serves as a major contributor to game title software development.
- Collaborates with teams of engineers, designers, artists, and others to ensure quality and market criteria meet product plans and customer requirements.
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of designs, timelines and completion schedules for product releases.
- Formulates and designs software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences to design.
- Analyzes new technologies and contributes technical vision of new projects or product lines.
- Works with other departments as needed to resolve issues reported from the field.
- Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Integrates and tests software for releases.
What we want you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent years of education and experience.
- At least 2+ years of experience in software development.
- Solid understanding of object oriented development and design patterns.
- C++ proficiency.
- This position is not a remote position.