Konami Gaming, Inc. entered the US gaming market in the 2000s and we’ve spent the last two decades moving the industry forward with breakthrough games, head turning cabinets, and a casino management system that brings it all together. Over that time, we’ve garnered our share of awards and established a corporate culture of success and innovation.
A world leader in systems and game development, Konami can offer you the best of both worlds - stability within a dynamic, creative environment. We are excited to announce that Konami Gaming Inc. is growing and expanding into new product lines, including premium and standard games, and new market segments. As we enter a new growth period for the Company, we are expanding our reach to attract top talent in game studio operations, technology and product development.
We are on the hunt for passionate, honest, and fun individuals to join the future of play. Your future is here at Konami Gaming, Inc!
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain overall responsibility for mobile application development and deployment
- Participate in peer code reviews and conduct code reviews at various stages in the development process
- Use full SDLC process to define and implement mobile applications from start to finish: development, documentation, testing, quality assurance mediation, product support, etc
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Ability to connect mobile applications to web service oriented backend solutions, including but not limited to RESTful web services, Java, and SOA middleware
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What we want you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Must have 7+ years of significant programming experience in object oriented programming and mobile development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proven knowledge in mobile development, testing, documentation, and deployment. Experience with web development and cross-platform mobile development