Junior Player Support Agent (f/m/d)
We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so.
Junior Player Support Agent (f/m/d)
We are looking for a keen gamer who can channel this passion to bring world-class customer service to our players. You will directly impact our players' happiness and indirectly assist other departments in constantly improving our games.
You will communicate with our players via email, in-app message and the app stores. You will provide a consistent high standard of customer satisfaction and will assist the Community Management team in continuously helping players through problems and general game questions.
You will have the opportunity to learn how to investigate and resolve more complex cases using our various data tools.
The role will initially start as a 1-year contract, with the possibility to extend if performance goals are met (Customer Satisfaction, quality and quantity of message output, etc.)
Remote work will be possible for up to four shifts per week when pandemic restrictions are lifted; minimum one shift per week will require on-site presence
- Reply to players' questions and feedback via our messaging system Helpshift
- Handle some escalated cases such as payment issues and lost accounts
- Respond to player reviews in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store
- Assist our QA team with bug reporting and tracking
- Assist more senior Player Support Agents with other tasks including updating FAQs
- Highly motivated and well-organized work approach
- Excellent written communication in both English and German (at least C1)
- Passion for games, specifically mobile games
- Must be available to work Tuesday to Saturday (other options negotiable, but Saturday shifts are a must)
- Previous experience in customer service
- Knowledge of our existing games
- Other languages a plus
- Previous experience in games/digital customer service
- Previous experience of digital support tools such as Helpshift
- Experience creating and delivering presentations
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- We believe in learning. You’ll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role.
Flexible Working Hours & Home Office
- We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from.
Health & Fitness Bonus
- We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you.
- Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible.
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
Food and Drinks
- Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer, etc.
Parties and Team Events
- Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun.
- Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons.
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!