Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
If you want to play a key role in a major greenfield project where you have a direct impact on the game experience of millions of players and boost the most successful German mobile gaming company, then this is the right job for you
Operating in-game features, such as seasonal events, for our games in real-time requires a reliable landscape of services which scale for millions of players and are easily configurable for our game production staff. We are looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer to joins our newly formed LiveOps Platform team to establish a platform that meets these demands.
- Build up our LiveOps platform from scratch to personalise the game experience of our players in real-time.
- Design and implement intuitive user interfaces to operate changes in our games on-the-fly that will be used by all our game production teams.
- Develop backend systems which are available to millions of players.
- Write clean code which is well-suited to the purpose of the system.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with software development across all layers of the stack.
- Good understanding of UI / UX-design principles.
- Deep familiarity of Vue.js or a comparable framework for building user interfaces.
- Expert in development of internal tools as frontend for backend systems
- Good understanding of C#, Rust or a similar general purpose programming language.
- Good overview of backend development methodologies.
- Understanding of how to deploy and operate software.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Azure or a comparable cloud provider.
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!