DevOps Engineer (F/M/D)
We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so 🙂
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
If you are a passionate and ambitious engineer who is keen to scale up the infrastructure of a rising gaming company, we are looking for you to join our DevOps team!
You would be tasked with adapting new DevOps tools as part of our initiatives to rework our systems towards increasing reliability and scalability. This means, you will have the chance to put your experience into practice while playing a key role in the decision-making process. As part of our IT infrastructure team you will work together with a young and passionate team eager to continuously improve.
- Play a key role in implementing Infrastructure-as-Code consistently for our infrastructure
- Design and maintain CI /CD pipelines to smoothly build and deploy our games and internal services
- Develop our system architecture to the next level by increasing performance, reliability, and scalability
- Work closely together with our developers and testers to create new tools for enhancing existing workflows
- You have at least two years of experience with DevOps technologies
- You have in-depth practical knowledge of Jenkins and know how to realize complex build and deployment processes
- You have a thorough understanding of Kubernetes and the orchestration of microservices
- You have worked with Terraform and Ansible to codify and version infrastructure provisioning and configuration
- You are proactive, self-directed and organized
- You are familiar with Microsoft Azure's cloud services
- You are fluent with C# or another general-purpose programming language and have a basic understanding of software architectures and design patterns
- You have worked with the Unity game engine and know about serialization and the asset workflow
Your Benefits - We're game to support you
We believe in learning. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role.
Flexible Working Hours & Home Office
Healthy work-life balance is important. We support you with finding the rhythm that works best for you.
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you.
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible.
Bonus Level - We love to have a good time, too
Food and Drinks
Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer, etc.
Parties and Team Events
Apart from our regular parties, BBQ's and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun.
Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons.
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don't forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!