BI Developer (f/m/d)
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so
If you enjoy bringing insight by providing cutting edge technologies, data visualizations and working with that information to understand your customers, then this is the job for you.
You will be working with a small agile team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts to create, maintain and propose new data visualization tools and technologies to enrich the way our company gains insight every day.
- Own and control end-user data exposure, transformation, and processing from various sources.
- Ensure reliable, accurate and intuitive use of company wide business-critical data.
- Propose, prototype, build, and maintain Business Intelligence and Self-Service Analytics tools for C-Level, Games Teams, Finance and Marketing Reporting.
- Conceptualize, design and implement ETL processes and data pipelines to integrate internal and external data sources with a high degree of reliability and accuracy.
- Inform and educate data users with reliable, trustworthy data in a user friendly manner.
- Communication with Third Party data providers regarding availability, quality, and access of their accessible information.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 1-3 years experience in a related field (games, advertising, analytics, technology, finance, or business intelligence, etc.)
- Previous experience using Data Visualisation Tools such as; Looker, Tableau or similar
- Professional experience with at least Python, R or similar
- Strong SQL-like skills in an enterprise data environment, such as Snowflake, Hive, Teradata or Vertica
- Previous knowledge of App Marketplace Data such as Revenue Reporting (Apple and Google)
- A detailed analytical mindset, mixed with a high degree of problem solving skills.
- Previous experience integrating third party APIs to a data pipeline.
- Previous Experience working with Finance systems, such as DATEV, QuickBooks, Freshbooks, or similar Digital accounting software.
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Training Budget
- We believe in learning. You’ll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role.
- Flexible Working Hours & Home Office
- We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from.
- Health & Fitness Bonus
- We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you.
- Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible.
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks
- Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer, etc.
- Parties and Team Events
- Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun.
- Company Holidays
- Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations
- Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons.
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!