Advertising Designer (f/m/d)
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
Advertising Designer (f/m/d)
If you are creative and thrive to shape the future of the mobile game advertising industry this job is for you. As an Advertising Designer you will be responsible for creating high performing video ads for Kolibri’s games.
Reporting into our VP of Marketing, you will work crossfunctionally across our User Acquisition and Brand departments to drive quality mobile ads across multiple marketing channels. With your knowledge of cognition, viewer behaviour and marketing skills, you’ll take ownership of driving our advertising efforts forward.
- Create performing mobile ads on multiple marketing channels (Facebook, Google Adwords, Tiktok, ad networks....)
- Benchmark ads from competitors
- Bring new ad ideas and canvas
- Analyse the creative performances
- Establish best practices
- Share market insights with the team
- Excellent skills in Adobe After Effects
- Advanced skills on Premiere Pro / Photoshop and other motion design softwares (eg After Effects / Animate)
- You are creative and a fast-learner
- You have strong marketing skills
- You have a good team spirit and are proactive
- You are able to adapt easily to change and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are creative and you have a hacker mindset
- Good knowledge of mobile games
- Understanding of cognitive psychology and viewer behaviour
- Knowledge in 3D softwares (3Ds MAX / Maya / Blender / etc)
- Knowledge of Unity
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!