Established in 2004, Koei Tecmo Singapore (KTS) is one of Koei Tecmo’s most established subsidiaries. The studio has a long history in development of many of the group’s titles which includes Dead or Alive, Dynasty Warriors, Nioh and Romance of Three Kingdoms.
Additionally, the studio is also responsible for executing the group’s global mobile strategy. With titles such as Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, Dead or Alive: Venus Vacation and Dragon Quest of the Stars, Koei Tecmo Singapore has established itself as a global competitive mobile game studio.
With a focus on nurturing and growing a top-tier creative team, Koei Tecmo Singapore aims to continually elevate the Koei Tecmo brand in the global marketplace.
Koei Tecmo Singapore is looking to field a UI/UX Designer for the development of an unannounced 3D mobile fighting game. You will be working closely with the Art Director to set the user experience and the UI concept of the product and will work with UI Artists to bring that vision into reality.
- Creating storyboards, user flows, wire-frames, and prototypes
- Run user tests to identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Create and improve features across the game that present information and functions in a clear and understandable manner
- Create comprehensive documentation detailing individual feature functions, states, and interactions
- Bachelor's degree in Design and/or Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with design software (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and wire-frame tools (e.g., Figma, Adobe XD, InVision)
- Self-motivated team player with a supportive nature and proven work ethic
- A user-centric mindset with a creative and analytical approach
- Enthusiasm to discover and learn new processes, trades, and tools
- Passion for fighting games
- Experienced in Mobile Game Development with multiple launched titles under your portfolio.
We place an emphasis on attracting the very best talent. As such, we offer a wide variety of perks such as:
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Wellness and Health Benefits
- Education Subsidies
- Commuting Allowance
- Bonus Incentive Schemes
Covid-19 Update: As we place an emphasis on the health and safety of our employees, we expect to maintain a work-from-home model in the near future. If there are circumstances that make this requirement difficult to maintain, we will work with you to resolve them.