Established in 2004, Koei Tecmo Singapore (KTS) is one of Koei Tecmo’s most established subsidiaries.The studio has a long history in development of many of the group’s titles which includes Dead or Alive, Dynasty Warriors, Nioh and Romance of Three Kingdoms.
Additionally, the studio is also responsible for executing the group’s global mobile strategy. With titles such as Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, Dead or Alive: Venus Vacation and Dragon Quest of the Stars, Koei Tecmo Singapore has established itself as a global competitive mobile game studio.
With a focus on nurturing and growing a top-tier creative team, Koei Tecmo Singapore aims to continually elevate the Koei Tecmo brand in the global marketplace.
Koei Tecmo Singapore is looking to field a Technical Artist for the development of an unannounced 3D mobile fighting game.The Technical Artist will work closely with the Art Director of the project to make the vision of the game into reality.
- Supports the CG asset creation pipelines for 3D characters, animation, environment, and effects.
- Provide technical solutions for the implementation of stylistic ideas to achieve the necessary art direction
- Setting up and implementation of CG assets in Unity
- Optimization of assets to maintain highest possible quality within technical limitations of the game and engine
- Works with the Tech Lead to ensure compliance with the technical guidelines of the game
- Collaborate with both the Art and Engineering teams to bridge the requirements of the art teams and the technical limitation of the game.
- Documentation and improvement of artists’ pipeline, workflow and tools in Maya and Unity
- Setting guidelines for optimization best practices for the art and animation teams.
- Minimum 3 years experience in 3D game development/production
- Extensive knowledge of Unity and Maya (art and animation related)
- In-depth understanding of asset creation pipeline (3D and Animation) for mobile games
- In-depth understanding of graphics optimization techniques and workflows for mobile games
- Posses good foundation in art and design fundamentals
- Proficient with Python and/or Mel
- Experience in pipeline tools programming/scripting in Maya
- Experience in writing tools for Unity
We place an emphasis on attracting the very best talent. As such, we offer a wide variety of perks such as:
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Wellness and Health Benefits
- Education Subsidies
- Commuting Allowance
- Bonus Incentive Schemes
Covid-19 Update: As we place an emphasis on the health and safety of our employees, we expect to maintain a work-from-home model in the near future. If there are circumstances that make this requirement difficult to maintain, we will work with you to resolve them