(Closed) Senior Concept Artist
Established in 2004, Koei Tecmo Singapore (KTS) is one of Koei Tecmo’s most established subsidiaries. The studio has a long history in development of many of the group’s titles which includes Dead or Alive, Dynasty Warriors, Nioh and Romance of Three Kingdoms.
Additionally, the studio is also responsible for executing the group’s global mobile strategy. With titles such as Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, Dead or Alive: Venus Vacation and Dragon Quest of the Stars, Koei Tecmo Singapore has established itself as a global competitive mobile game studio.
With a focus on nurturing and growing a top-tier creative team, Koei Tecmo Singapore aims to continually elevate the Koei Tecmo brand in the global marketplace.
Koei Tecmo Singapore is looking to field a Senior Concept Artist for the development of an unannounced 3D mobile fighting game.The Senior Concept Artist will work closely with the Art Director of the project to make the vision of the game into reality.
- Participate in the designing and planning of the game’s content, contributing ideas and solutions necessary to meet set objectives
- Collaborate with the Art Director and designers, providing quick, rough sketches to visualize ideas and concepts
- Visualize and create concept design for characters, environments, visual effects, and even pre-production work like storyboards
- Develop Concept Art to visualize ideas for the art teams to bring into production
- Develop style and artistic guides to maintain consistency of the art assets
- Work closely with the Art Director to ensure artistic consistency of the visual style pillars.
- Participate in performance reviews with Game Directors and Producers
- Minimum 3 years experience in 3D game development/production
- Able to conceptualize ideas into visual form, and effectively communicate information via visual means
- Capability of handling characters, environments and mechanical design
- Strong understanding of art fundamentals including anatomy, visual design, shape language, color theory, and lighting
- Desire and ability to find creative solutions to artistic challenges and problems
- Proficiency in Photoshop or other graphics/ illustration software
- Passion for fighting games is a plus.
- Proficiency in 3DS Max/Maya, Zbrush, and other 3D content creation tool is a plus
We place an emphasis on attracting the very best talent. As such, we offer a wide variety of perks such as:
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Wellness and Health Benefits
- Education Subsidies
- Commuting Allowance
- Bonus Incentive Schemes
Covid-19 Update: As we place an emphasis on the health and safety of our employees, we expect to maintain a work-from-home model in the near future. If there are circumstances that make this requirement difficult to maintain, we will work with you to resolve them.