3D Art Lead
Established in 2004, Koei Tecmo Singapore (KTS) is one of Koei Tecmo’s most established subsidiaries. The studio has a long history in development of many of the group’s titles which includes Dead or Alive, Dynasty Warriors, Nioh and Romance of Three Kingdoms.
Additionally, the studio is also responsible for executing the group’s global mobile strategy. With titles such as Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, Dead or Alive: Venus Vacation and Dragon Quest of the Stars, Koei Tecmo Singapore has established itself as a global competitive mobile game studio.
With a focus on nurturing and growing a top-tier creative team, Koei Tecmo Singapore aims to continually elevate the Koei Tecmo brand in the global marketplace.
Koei Tecmo Singapore is looking to field a 3D Art Lead for the development of an unannounced 3D mobile fighting game.The 3D Art Lead will work closely with the Art Director of the project to make the vision of the game into reality.
- Participate in the designing and planning of the game’s content, contributing ideas and solutions necessary to meet set objectives
- Communicates with the other Leads and team members
- Designs the systems required of the 3d assets, and defines the requirements and deliverables of the 3d characters, environment and other necessary 3d art assets
- Develop style and process guides to maintain consistency of the art assets
- Coordinates the work of the various art teams to maintain quality and accuracy of art assets
- Works with the tech artist and game engineers to ensure proper implementation of art assets in-game
- Minimum 5 years experience in 3D game development/production
- Ability to work in a team, with good leadership skills and able to delegate accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with members across both art and technical teams.
- Sound understanding of art fundamentals such as anatomy, composition, and color theory
- In-depth knowledge of 3d asset production process; strong modeling, UV layout and texturing skills required
- Good knowledge of Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop
- Familiar with mobile game graphics and technical constraints relating to real time game performance
- Experience in designing animation move-sets for action games
- Experience with unity and its 3D asset integration process, including skeleton systems, avatars, materials, lighting etc is a plus
We place an emphasis on attracting the very best talent. As such, we offer a wide variety of perks such as:
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Wellness and Health Benefits
- Education Subsidies
- Commuting Allowance
- Bonus Incentive Schemes
Covid-19 Update: As we place an emphasis on the health and safety of our employees, we expect to maintain a work-from-home model in the near future. If there are circumstances that make this requirement difficult to maintain, we will work with you to resolve them.