(Closed) Senior SEO Specialist
Founded in 2013, Kinguin has fast become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam, Origin and Battle.net, with more than seven million loyal customers globally.
Today, Kinguin’s mission is to create an ecosystem that allows gamers to enjoy the best gaming experience. Kinguin provides easy access to games at fair market prices, innovative ways for gamers to experience high-end gaming and esports, new ways for developers to reach customers directly, and facilities for esports teams to level up their skill. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
Once you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about gaming, technology and esports. You'll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field. You will have an opportunity to build the first-of-its-kind gaming-related initiatives in Poland, as well as see your work directly influence the satisfaction of our customers globally.
We are currently interviewing for a Senior SEO Specialist in Warsaw.
- Planning and creating SEO campaigns
- Monitoring site to confirm all SEO technical best practices are being followed
- Learn, test & implement new SEO content and linking best practices
- Working with cross-functional teams to recommend SEO enhancements
- Provide reporting
- Minimum 2 years related work experience
- Proven track record in successfully delivering against objectives, gaining coverage and improving SEO rankings
- A passion for SEO (and learning more about)
- On-Page Optimization best practices (Title, META descriptions, content, etc.)
- Off-Page Optimization tactics (Link-building & Content Promotion)
- Understanding of Google’s algorithms
- Google Search Console
- Working knowledge of various SEO keyword research and analysis
- General understanding of online marketing strategies and tactics
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Good English skills (Written and Spoken)
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Unique, professional and multi-cultural workspace
- Diverse team of passionate professionals
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits such as: Multisport cards, Medicover membership, Fiesta Friday, 50% discount code for games every two months, Fresh fruit delivery, Employee birthday’s cake
- Flexible working hours