Location Warsaw\Poznań (remote)
Founded in 2013, Kinguin has fast become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam, Origin and Battle.net, with more than 9 millions loyal customers globally. The platform offers digital products, from video games to computer software and services. Kinguin is also one of the first large-scale supporters of the esports industry as a sponsor of tournaments, events and organizations.
Kinguin’s mission is to create an ecosystem built around the Player. To achieve this, Kinguin provides easy and secure access to games, innovative ways for Players to trade and conduct commerce, new ways for developers to reach Players directly. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
We are currently looking for a Senior Copywriter, English speaker to work with us on written eCommerce content.
Copywriting at Kinguin means combining creative communication aimed for gamers with efficient tactics and strategies needed to drive action for one of leading global ecommerce platforms. They work together with most departements from marketing creatives and design to SEO and UX.
As a senior copywriter at Kinguin you will be in charge of all key creative messages visible on Kinguin’s global channels. You will work closely with the brand manager on establishing a common tone of voice and lead the efforts to increase consistency across all departments. In addition to creative writing tasks you will work on introducing new tools and automations to optimise copy creation and translations on a global marketplace serving over a 100 million users a year.
- Writing copies for assigned projects (including marketing campaigns, newsletter, ppc, press releases, Kinguin websites, New brand positioning etc.);
- Cooperation with external contractors;
- Cooperating and brainstorming on new projects and campaigns;
- Supporting other departments with their copywriting needs;
- 5+ years of experience in creating copy for digital marketing and communication (pref. ecommerce);
- First hand knowledge of gaming culture and PC gaming community;
- English native speaker;
- Demonstrable perfect level of written English;
- Ability to write action driving copy tailored for specific audiences;
- Experience in working with brand strategy guidelines and applying them to overall tone of voice;
- Excellent time management skills and willingness to grow in managerial role;
- Experience with SEO copywriting;
- Experience with managing multi language translation processes;
- Previous work on the side of marketing agency or in a dedicated digital marketing department;
- Understanding of business goals and ability to create copy aligned with both business needs and creative briefs;
- Proficiency in additional languages (German, French, Polish, Swedish);
- Very good communication and teamwork skills including the ability to mentor others and share the knowledge;
- Interest in the gaming / esports industries;
- Curiosity and willingness to constantly follow trends in gaming industry, especially in how competitors activate gamers.
- Global impact, exciting, sometimes mind-blowing briefs beyond your wildest dreams;
- Additional social packages: MyBenefit, Multisport cards, private health care, free English lessons, 50% discount code for games every two months, seniority program;
- All the tools and equipment necessary to perform your duties;
- Work from home.