Senior Back End Developer
Location Koszalin, Poznań, Warsaw (remote work possible)
Kinguin is looking for an ambitious Senior Back End Developer, who will be a part of the team responsible for creation of our global marketplace dedicated to gamers from all over the world. We aim for our solutions to be simple, neat and enhance the best gaming experience to our users.
Founded in 2013, Kinguin has fast become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam, Origin and Battle.net, with more than 9 millions loyal customers globally. The platform offers digital products, from video games to computer software and services. Kinguin is also one of the first large-scale supporters of the esports industry as a sponsor of tournaments, events and organizations.
Kinguin’s mission is to create an ecosystem built around the Player. To achieve this, Kinguin provides easy and secure access to games, innovative ways for Players to trade and conduct commerce, new ways for developers to reach Players directly. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
Once you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about gaming, technology and esports. You'll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Kinguin and the gaming industry. You will gain invaluable experience and network with key partners in gaming and esports worldwide.
- Creating optimal backend functionalities based on the business analysis;
- Providing high-quality software by applying good practices, designing patterns and ensuring an appropriate level of unit and functional tests coverage;
- Working in the full software development cycle from analysing business requirements, designing up the solution, functional testing, implementing and deploying the final version, to troubleshooting and resolving products issues reported by the business owners and other stakeholders;
- Taking part in the code quality control of other programmers (code review);
- Participating in strategic meetings and providing expertise on software solutions.
- Good knowledge of Java/Kotlin (Spring), Golang, MongoDB,
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GCP;
- Experience with software development lifecycle, version control, continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Passion for and understanding of the gaming and esports industry would be an asset;
- Proactive approach to entrusted duties;
- Excellent communication skills, including very high English proficiency;
- Orientation toward action and passion for execution.
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility to work fully remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic;
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development;
- Constant feedback regarding your day-to-day operations;
- Ability to work in cross functional teams;
- Company bonus system paid monthly;
- Additional social packages: (Multisport cards, Medicover membership, 50% discount code for games every two months, Seniority program).
If you find this opportunity exciting and see yourself in this role, please don't hesitate and send us your CV along with any references you might have. All applications will be processed in confidentiality.