(Closed) PPC Specialist
Founded in 2013, Kinguin has fast become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam, Origin and Battle.net, with more than seven million loyal customers globally.
Today, Kinguin’s mission is to create an ecosystem that allows gamers to enjoy the best gaming experience. Kinguin provides easy access to games at fair market prices, innovative ways for gamers to experience high-end gaming and esports, new ways for developers to reach customers directly, and facilities for esports teams to level up their skill. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
Once you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about gaming, technology and esports. You'll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the advancement of your field. You will have an opportunity to build the first-of-its-kind gaming-related initiatives in Poland, as well as see your work directly influence the satisfaction of our customers globally.
Currently we’re looking for a PPC Specialist in Warsaw.
- Development and supervising of PPC Strategy for Kinguin Marketplace
- Management of remote PPC Specialists, cooperation with external partners and agencies
- Google Ads Campaign set-up, management and optimization (mostly Search, PLA, GDN)
- Facebook Ads Campaign set-up, management and optimization (mostly DPA, conversion-oriented campaigns)
- 5 to 6-figure budget determination and allocation across various channels, campaigns, markets etc.
- Marketing campaign analysis, interpretation and recommendations
- Growth point determination, campaign optimization according to KPI on ROI, revenue and AOV.
- Reporting directly to CMO, quarterly discussion on campaigns scaling and development
- 4 to 5 years of hands-on experience in PPC Campaigns (Google & Facebook Ads)
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Ecommerce (preferably on an international scale)
- High level of experience with Search, PLA and GDN (Google Ads) and DPA (FB Ads)
- Perfect knowledge of Google Analytics (including Attribution models, in-depth campaign analysis and interpretation)
- Experience with Google Merchant Center for multiple language/geographics (Feed issues resolving, cooperation with developers on solving those etc.)
- Google Spreadsheet and Google Ads Editor knowledge and experience is a must
Would be a plus:
- Experience with programmatic ads - Criteo, Sociomantic, RTB House etc.
- At least a basic knowledge of other Search Engines (Bing, Yahoo, Yandex) and corresponding ad platforms
- Experience with Sales Funnel concept and it's practical implementation for Ecommerce
- Experience with bid management tools for Google Ads
The perfect candidate should be:
- A strategic thinker with attention to details
- Strongly goal-oriented
- Able to work under pressure with challenging KPIs
- Conscientious and detail-oriented
- Extremely well self-organized and able to perform w/o constant supervision
- Ability to work as a business owner - define the goals and KPIs together with CMO and then manage all the processes and methods to achieve them,
- Unique, professional and international workplace - You will be surrounded with the same business owners just like you, feel yourself not as a regular employee but as an individual entrepreneur who`s cooperating with his partners
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely a few days per month
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development
- Additional social packages: (Multisport cards, Medicover membership, 50% discount code for games every two months, Fiesta Friday, fresh fruit delivery, Seniority program)
If you find this opportunity exciting and see yourself in this role, please don't hesitate and send us your CV along with any references you might have. All applications will be processed in confidentiality.