Junior Affiliate Specialist
Location Warsaw/Poznań (remote work possible)
Kinguin is looking for a Junior Affiliate Specialist, who will help to establish a strong and influential network of global partners to grow our audience and enhance our market positioning.
Founded in 2013, Kinguin has fast become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam, Origin and Battle.net, with more than 9 millions loyal customers globally. The platform offers digital products, from video games to computer software and services. Kinguin is also one of the first large-scale supporters of the esports industry as a sponsor of tournaments, events and organizations.
Kinguin’s mission is to create an ecosystem built around the Player. To achieve this, Kinguin provides easy and secure access to games, innovative ways for Players to trade and conduct commerce, new ways for developers to reach Players directly. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
Once you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about gaming, technology and esports. You'll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Kinguin and the gaming industry. You will gain invaluable experience and network with key partners in gaming and esports worldwide.
- Research and analysis of the gaming market in order to get potential affiliate partners on board;
- Negotiating partnerships through all phases of deal execution;
- Managing and ensuring healthy, successful and mutually beneficial relationships with partners;
- Staying up-to-date with industry news and trends;
- Identifying new and innovative business opportunities.
- Passion for and understanding of the gaming and esports industry;
- Very high proficiency in English;
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently under pressure;
- Proactive approach to entrusted duties;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Unique, professional and international workplace
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility to work fully remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic;
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development;
- Additional social packages: (Multisport cards, Medicover membership, 50% discount code for games every two months, Seniority program).
If you find this opportunity exciting and see yourself in this role, please don't hesitate and send us your CV along with any references you might have. All applications will be processed in confidentiality.