Head of Strategic Partnerships
Location Warsaw (remote work possible)
Kinguin is looking for a Head of Strategic Partnerships in Warsaw, who will be in charge of establishing a strong and influential network of global partners to grow our audience and enhance our market positioning.
Founded in 2013, Kinguin has fast become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam, Origin and Battle.net, with more than 9 millions loyal customers globally. The platform offers digital products, from video games to computer software and services. Kinguin is also one of the first large-scale supporters of the esports industry as a sponsor of tournaments, events and organizations.
Kinguin’s mission is to create an ecosystem built around the Player. To achieve this, Kinguin provides easy and secure access to games, innovative ways for Players to trade and conduct commerce, new ways for developers to reach Players directly. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
Once you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about gaming, technology and esports. You'll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Kinguin and the gaming industry. You will gain invaluable experience and network with key partners in gaming and esports worldwide.
- Developing a partner ecosystem strategy and roadmap;
- Onboarding and supporting new partners;
- Developing partner engagement initiatives; forecasting strategic changes and establishing a repeatable process of defining success and growth metrics;
- Organizing events to attract new partnership opportunities;
- Developing and managing strategic account plans and key executive relationships, including growth opportunities, action planning, day-to-day relationships and business growth forecasting;
- Growing partner’s activation levels through co-marketing and public relation opportunities;
- Leading strategic work streams and infusing partner feedback into the product development lifecycle;
- Communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, customer operations, marketing and sales) to execute projects and products, develop work plans, lead analyses, and develop and communicate the final recommendations;
- Analyzing trends and piloting program learnings, developing solid strategic go-to-market plans and collaborating on the preparation and delivery of strategic partner presentations;
- Proactively monitoring and communicating partner usage, adoption and performance metrics, identifying potential solutions for improvement; conducting periodic strategic business and operations reviews with the company and its partners.
- Very high level knowledge of Influencer Marketing with approximately 3 years of experience or more with operations focused on performance marketing.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Development / Partnerships / Digital Marketing;
- Full proficiency in English;
- Strong presentation and networking skills to liaise with and pitch to business partners;
- Ability to create business plans with actionable objectives, including the knowledge of marketing and advertising strategies;
- Strong computer skills;
- Creative thinking;
- Business curiosity, ability to conduct market analysis and stay up-to-date with trends in the industry.
- Unique, professional and international workplace
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility to work fully remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic;
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development;
- Additional social packages: (Multisport cards, Medicover membership, 50% discount code for games every two months, Seniority program).
If you find this opportunity exciting and see yourself in this role, please don't hesitate and send us your CV along with any references you might have. All applications will be processed in confidentiality.