Head of Affiliates
Location Warsaw/Poznań (remote work possible)
Kinguin is looking for a Head of Affiliates, who will be in charge of establishing a strong global network of influential affiliates and partners to grow our audience and enhance our market positioning.
Founded in 2013, Kinguin has fast become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam, Origin and Battle.net, with more than 9 millions loyal customers globally. The platform offers digital products, from video games to computer software and services. Kinguin is also one of the first large-scale supporters of the esports industry as a sponsor of tournaments, events and organizations.
Kinguin’s mission is to create an ecosystem built around the Player. To achieve this, Kinguin provides easy and secure access to games, innovative ways for Players to trade and conduct commerce, new ways for developers to reach Players directly. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
Once you join us, you'll find yourself among people passionate about gaming, technology and esports. You'll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Kinguin and the gaming industry. You will gain invaluable experience and network with key partners in gaming and esports worldwide.
- Ownership over Kinguin’s affiliate and partnership-related targets;
- Managing existing relationships with key affiliates and partners;
- Securing new opportunities and partnerships;
- Defining and implementing affiliate and partnership programs’ short- and long-term strategy, with a strong focus on on driving traffic and revenue;
- Gathering and analysing data and preparing reports, including suggested innovations and improvements;
- Managing and optimizing day-to-day tasks distribution, goals and development of the Affiliate and Strategic Partnerships teams;
- Supporting business needs and overall company strategy and KPIs;
- Staying up-to-date with industry news and trends.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as an Affiliate and Partnership Specialist;
- Existing network of contacts at the major B2B content sites as well as affiliate networks
- Vast knowledge of digital marketing and marketing channels;
- Passion for and understanding of the gaming and esports industry;
- Experience and proficiency in analysing traffic data and customer engagement metrics;
- Proactive approach to entrusted duties;
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills, including very high English proficiency and negotiation skills;
- Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Orientation toward action and passion for execution.
- Unique, professional and international workplace
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- The possibility to work fully remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic;
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development;
- Additional social packages: (Multisport cards, Medicover membership, 50% discount code for games every two months, Seniority program).
If you find this opportunity exciting and see yourself in this role, please don't hesitate and send us your CV along with any references you might have. All applications will be processed in confidentiality.