Customer Service Specialist (SuperHero) with German
Founded in 2013 by former esports national champion, Viktor Romaniuk Wanli, Kinguin has fast become the largest alternative marketplace to Steam, Origin, and Battle.net, with more than seven million loyal customers globally.
Today, Kinguin’s mission is to create an ecosystem built around the gamer, rather than the publisher. To achieve this, Kinguin provides easy and secure access to games, innovative ways for gamers to trade and conduct commerce, new ways for developers to reach customers directly. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
Join the team and make a difference in how gamers play! Learn more at kinguin.net and kinguin.io.
- Mastery over the English and German language
- Full readiness to work in shifts and during weekends (our support is available 24/7, 365 days a year)
- Good communication skills in written word
- Strong desire for learning new things
- Proactive attitude (knowing what the customer wants even before they ask)
- High aptitude for working in an international environment.
- Positive outlook and a sense of humour
You don’t need to have any experience in Customer Service-related area, although if you do, that’s even better!
- Maintaining high standard in Customer Experience and Satisfaction
- Order verification
- Multi-level assistance with store navigation and order processing
- LiveChat and ticket correspondence with the customers
- Strong focus on improving the Customer Service
- Very satisfying salary
- Kinguin Academy: external trainings, internal webinars, internal program: “Read, learn, share and get a bonus”, Kindles and books available to all employees.
- Additional social packages: (Multisport cards, Medicover health care, free eTutor access with English and German lessons, 50% discount code for games every two months, free food day, fresh fruit delivery and a seniority program)
- Numerous possibilities for gaining new experience and for professional development
- Unique, professional and multicultural team