(Closed) Software Product Manager - HyperX
HyperX Peripheral Products is a global leader in Esports. As a result of our continued growth, we are adding another position of Software Product Manager to our HyperX Product Engineering team. The Software Product Manager is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, which will include defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Collaborate with the engineering teams to provide the product roadmap, vision, and strategy for how we build software user experiences.
- Design and implement tests to confirm or invalidate concepts that are essential to the growth and execution of our product strategy.
- Understand customer requirements and learning how they engage with HyperX Software; represent their needs throughout the development process.
- Develop product roadmaps to identify business outcomes, priorities to improve and define measurements to achieve desired goals.
- Work closely with our product teams to develop new features and workflows that help unlock the potential of all teams to deliver more value to our players.
- Minimum five years of experience as a Product Manager, Program Manager or related experience.
- Three to four years of experience in a project leadership role working with cross functional departments to complete a project.
- Working experience with PC/Device hardware integrated with software, gaming peripheral products is a plus.
- Experience managing multiple projects through the full software development lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with strong presentation skills.
- Critical thinker with exceptional creativity.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with game engines is a plus
- Passion for the gaming industry and community.
- Must be available for domestic and international business travel, approximately 25%.
Why Join Kingston?
- Opportunity to join the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products.
- HyperX Peripheral Products is a global leader in Esports.
- Work with the latest technology and devices.
- Business casual work environment.
- Free membership to our onsite fitness center and fitness classes.
- We are a company that believes investing in employees is essential to our success.
- Quarterly Discretionary Bonus based on your performance and company profitability.
- Regarded as "One of the Best Companies to Work for in America" by Fortune Magazine.
- Forbes Magazine lists Kingston as #54 on its list of "The 500 Largest Private Companies in the U.S."
Job Type: Full-time
- Computer Gaming Industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- integrating PC hardware with software: 3 years (Required)
- Product Management: 5 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job