Vendor Management Associate Specialist
Vendor Management Associate Specialist
We are looking for a driven, service minded Vendor Management Associate Specialist with an eye for detail to join the King Purchasing Team.
The Vendor Management Associate Specialist is responsible for supporting the business with supplier management. The Vendor Management Associate Specialist ensures that the suppliers are registered and managed correctly and efficiently.
The Vendor Management Associate Specialist will act as the Super User for Apex supplier management portal and is the person to ask about the functionality and process queries. The role entails providing daily support for the Accounts Payable team, Purchasing Specialists, business and suppliers.
The Vendor Management Associate Specialist is in charge of promoting the supplier processes, policies and ensure that the controls are adhered.
Your role within our Kingdom
- Provide day to day support to the Accounts Payable & Purchasing Specialists & Business and suppliers
- Act as the Super User for Apex supplier management portal
- Maintain and update the existing supplier database as well as update the new suppliers through the vendor portal APEX (data entry)
- Ensure supplier processes are Sox and policy compliant. This also entails making phone calls to the suppliers all over the world to confirm their new banking details verbally
- Solve all supplier related queries through Service desk tickets within the agreed SLA
- Maintain/update the company intranet pages on supplier/Apex related information
- Reconciliation of vendor data; Apex vs. Oracle
Skills that creates thrills
- Good communication skills with focus on service delivery (written & verbal)
- Detail Orientated
- Ability to keep transactional speed while maintaining accuracy, control and compliance
- Working experience within the area of vendor management / finance
- Oracle proficiency
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Fluency in English + other languages a bonus
- Positive attitude and team spirit
Sweet bonus skills
- Experience in APEX vendor management tool
About the company
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. We make games for millions of players worldwide, which can be played on our king.com and royalgames.com websites, Facebook, and mobile platforms such as the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon Appstore. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in Malta, San Francisco, Seoul and Tokyo.
Want to get treated like royalty?
Apply now! Application must be in English
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!