Sr. Product Manager - Ad Infrastructure
You will be responsible for the roadmap, feature definition, and prioritization of key areas of our ads infrastructure roadmap. Success requires a passion for building great products, enthusiasm for leading high performing teams, working in partnership with engineering, data science, sales, and partner success stakeholders in an agile product delivery environment.
Game Changer - What You Bring To The Role
- Capable of leading the development of key SDK and shared infrastructure capabilities and technologies to ensure we deliver the best and most relevant ad experiences to our players.
- Ability to work closely with our functional Product Managers to understand shared problems and needs.
- Assess ongoing ad infrastructure improvements and opportunities, and establish a prioritized roadmap.
- Evaluate and recommend key ad technology for integration with our existing stack.
- Collaborate cross- functionally with product management, engineering, partner success, and game studio stakeholders to ensure successful product launches.
- Strong problem- solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats
Skills to create thrills
- Commercial experience in a similar role with expertise in delivering technical products like Mobile Ad SDKs.
- Experience working with agile development teams and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in balancing the needs of competing business drivers and stakeholder objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to prepare clear and concise stakeholder- ready documents.
- Bachelor's degree in technical field required.
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a product manager in technical advertising or related industry required. Ideally, you will have a strong understanding of mobile product development.
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.