Senior UI Artist - Candy Crush Soda
Can you take our players on a journey? Do you want to create the world's best mobile games? We need UX and UI talent to help us level up. You'll drive our team forward to deliver unforgettable games that delight players across the world.
Your role within the Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior UI Artist to join Candy Crush Soda. You will work closely with other UI artists, UX designers, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team.
Skills To Create Thrills
- Experience from creating polished, visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct UI for mobile games or other fun & friendly mobile applications
- A well- developed sense of composition and colour
- Substantial interest in form and typography
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Experience in UI design on multiple platforms
- Have worked with and have good knowledge about UCD methodologies
- Used to take on projects from a very early stage, from written brief to final production
- Used to work with style guides
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level
- Experience with implementation in game engines
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is required.
- Knowledge of and an interest in usability and freemium best- practices
- Skills in animation and special effects
- Experience working in an agile project environment
- Previous experience from creating casual and/or mobile games
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the company.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.