(Closed) Senior Partner Engineer
Level Up - Your Role Within Our Kingdom
You will be part of a small task force investigating and developing new features and integrating new platform functionality into games, investigating problems and coaching your fellow team mates. You will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative workplace where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your Engineering expertise.
You are a fast- learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology and are able to jump into any project to quickly adapt and resolve complex problems.
Game Changer - What You Bring To The Role
You have a great passion for Mobile application development, new technologies and games. You are an excellent communicator, comfortable dealing with people from different business units and with varying degrees of technical savviness. Therefore, you are able to translate business needs to technical requirements and implementation.
- Experienced C/C++ developer
- Experience of Android and iOS development
- Broad knowledge in programming and technology in general
- Worked in cross platform development (for example, osx, linux, android, ios)
- Passionate about technology trends and games
- Worked with various development environments and build- systems
- Knows how to produce high quality, maintainable, scalable code and systems
- Works effectively in teams, both local and geographically distributed across multiple time zones
- Able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve over time
- Able to architect & design components, features and larger systems
- A person that can collaborate well both internally and externally and that can represent King well as we build out our relationship with more external partners and teams
- Communicates well and comfortable with producing technical documentation
- Willing to travel (internationally) to ours and partners offices (once it’s safe to do so)
- Experience with Python, Cmake, Jenkins, Bash
- Experience of Desktop / Console development
- Experience with game production tools development