(Closed) Senior Full Stack Engineer, Ads - Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is a rapidly growing business built to connect brands with our 350M + global player base across Activision, Blizzard and King.
We create premium, innovative advertising experiences for world-class casual mobile games like King's Candy Crush Saga. Looking ahead, we plan to launch advertising across the Activision Blizzard portfolio, including high growth areas like eSports. This is an exciting time to join this growing business.
We are seeking a Senior Full-Stack Engineer in our Ads Engineering team, empowering cutting edge mobile advertising technologies to create the next generation of our Ads Platform.
Skills to create thrills
- 5+ years of front and back end work experience
- Experienced in writing backend services using Java & SQL.
- Experience in designing overall architecture of frontend and backend solutions so that they work cohesively together.
- Focused on usability, maintainability and quality, building for the long term.
- Structured and analytical.
- A comfortable people person, able to make non-technical users feel at ease
- Able to see a user experience from the user's point of view.
- Knowledgeable about web protocols, application servers and web servers.
- A curious and fast learner who keeps up to date with changing technologies
- Motivated by challenges and new opportunities.
- Used to test-first development, UNIX environments, Git.
- Have experience working with React and/or Angular.
- Knowledge of ES7+, TypeScript, Java 8+
- Has worked with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, CSS modules)
- Experienced working with build tools like Webpack, NPM scripts, Gradle.
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, LA, Malta and New York. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016.
Activision Blizzard is a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500, and the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company.
We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world every day through franchises including Activision's Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and King's Candy Crush ™, Pet Rescue ™, Bubble Witch ™ and Farm Heroes ™.
We've been one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" for the last four years. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, we have operations throughout the world, and our games are played in 196 countries.
More information about our company and products can be found on our website, www.activisionblizzard.com.