Senior 3D Artist
Marketing Studio is King’s in- house production agency in London. We produce internal and external marketing material for our gamers and employees. Our purpose is to create outstanding campaigns for our games.
YOUR ROLE WITHIN OUR KINGDOM
As a Senior 3D Marketing Artist in Marketing Studio, you will work on a wide variety of games within our new games including but not limited to Crash: On The Run! and other exciting brand new IPs, producing marketing assets to excite and entice our players.
We are looking for a proactive self- starter who can demonstrate a strong sense of lighting, modelling, texturing and composition as well as a strong technical understanding of rendering and optimising 3D pipelines.
AIM OF THE ROLE
- Collaborate creatively and artistically with the marketing department by producing high- end 3D renders using existing game environments and characters.
- Create and quality assure that assets adhere to technical briefs, marketing requests, producing visual communication assets that are complementary to an established art direction. Ability to adapt to different constraints and styles.
SKILLS TO CREATE THRILLS
- Excellent ability to identify the key visual elements that build up the overall style of a game, character landmarks, background composition, scale and visual flow, visual weight, detail density, contrast, etc.
- Asset creation (and/or asset up- resing) including modelling, texturing and look dev.
- Deep understanding of 3D software within a production environment (Maya, Unity, Redshift/Vray)
- Strong understanding of composition, light and colour
- Good at anticipating challenges; able to predict potential problems with assigned tasks
- Mentoring and training team members on 3D
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one or more of our games, including franchises such as Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch.
We have 249 million monthly active users as of fourth quarter 2019 across web, social and mobile platforms. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq ATVI) in February 2016 and operates as an independent unit of the
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications needs to be in English.