(Closed) Product Strategy Manager, Ads
Activision Blizzard Media is a rapidly growing business built to connect brands with our 350M + global player base across Activision, Blizzard and King.
We create premium, innovative advertising experiences for world-class casual mobile games like King's Candy Crush Saga. Looking ahead, we plan to launch advertising across the Activision Blizzard portfolio, including high growth areas like eSports. This is an exciting time to join this growing business.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to shape our product strategy and game studio expansion. You are a stellar communicator and an analytical problem-solver. You are a team player who can easily balance structure with dynamic environments.
You will help define the experience and platform strategy of an industry leader in an uncharted market. You will play an instrumental role working with Product, Business Strategy, and Finance leadership.
Your role within ABM
- Evaluate the strategic direction of our products, as well as market opportunities
- Build business cases for new product initiatives; identifying key issues for customers, gathering competitive intelligence, and running quantitative analysis to help define development priorities
- Drive the innovation process for the launch of new products in games, partnering with Product Management and game studios to ideate, test, develop, and launch advertising units
- Synthesize initiatives, insights, and viewpoints into C-level strategy materials for King and Activision Blizzard leadership
- Strive constantly to improve the creativity and efficiency of the Product organization through recommendations and process improvements
Skills to create thrills
- Relevant work experience working in Product Strategy, Global Product Marketing, or Strategy Consulting at a top-tier firm; demonstrating at least one promotion in a relevant role
- Industry experience in Advertising/Media, Gaming, or B2B Technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with capacity for highly structured and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills at all levels and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across different functions and business units
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results-oriented work environments
- BA/BS degree from top-tier school, MBA a plus
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
King is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, with people all around the world playing one (or more!) of our games. We have developed more than 200 fun titles and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in San Francisco, Chicago, LA, Malta and New York. King is an independent unit of Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) which acquired King in February 2016.
Activision Blizzard is a member of the Fortune 500 and S&P 500, and the world's most successful standalone interactive entertainment company.
We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world every day through franchises including Activision's Call of Duty®, Destiny and Skylanders®, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®, and King's Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™.
We’ve been one of Fortune’s "100 Best Companies To Work For®" for the last four years. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, we have operations throughout the world, and our games are played in 196 countries.
More information about our company and products can be found on our website, www.activisionblizzard.com.