(Closed) Principal Unity Architect - New Games
We are looking for an experienced Principal Unity Architect to join a game team in Stockholm, focusing on new IP.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
Work as part of a sub- team within a game team where you will collaborate with artists & designers in creating an amazing game. You will challenge and refine our ways of working with internal technology. As a developer you have an interest in understanding the whole tech stack, you have good analytical capabilities, you write well- structured high- performance code, are comfortable working with a complicated code- base and have a great sense of what is performant and scalable. We work in agile sprints using an iterative approach, so you see the impact of your work almost immediately.
- Deliver high quality/high performance and well- structured code
- Design, architect and implement workflow tools and game supporting features
- Conduct experiments and analysis to identify performance challenges and uncover optimization opportunities in Unity based games
- Be a role model with solid coding skills, an innovative mindset, and the ability to inspire those around you
- Be proactive, drive own initiatives and spread knowledge
Skills To Create Thrills
- Extensive software development experience
- Excelling in performance characterization, knowledge of performance analysis methodologies
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Passion for squeezing every ounce of performance out of the software
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proficient using Data Oriented Design patterns with extensive low level architectural knowledge
- Professional experience with Android or iOS development
- Experience building plugins and libraries for Unity
- Professional experience from a leading role in a Unity project from start to finish
Making the world playful
When it comes to interactive mobile entertainment, we're pretty proud to be number one. We bring moments of magic to hundreds of millions everyday through games like Candy Crush Saga and Farm Heroes Saga. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
It's an exciting time to join King. We're challenging ourselves to dream bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. Together we’ll create new experiences that raise the bar. Through creativity and innovation, we'll redefine the world of games again and again.
King will provide relocation and visa support where necessary.